Smtp; 554 Sorry, Message Looks Like Spam To Me> E-mail Sender Issues?

E-mail Sender Issues? - smtp; 554 sorry, message looks like spam to me>

I currently use Outlook Express on Shaw. I have absolutely no problem sending an email to everyone, but if someone (who is) e-mail me, you will receive the following error:

Your message could not be delivered for the following:

The address of the recipient: twiztedschizo@yahoo.ca
Original Address: J ****** shaw.ca
Reason: SMTP transmission failure occurred
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 554 error: dd Sorry your message to be delivered twiztedschizo@yahoo.ca. This account has been deactivated or terminated [# 102]. - Mta187.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Remote system: dns; b.mx.mail.yahoo.com (TCP | 10.0.120.42 | 14,054 | 66.196.97.250 | 25) (mta187.mail.re3.yahoo.com ESMTP Service Ready YSmtp)

twiztedschizo a Yahoo user name is, I did not use age in years.

I receive their e-mails fine, but every e-mail sender is sending, receiving the above error and I'm sure they're not very happy with it either.

Any help for this problem is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment